Stupendous Softball Seniors

Erin Patterson, Editor

Another Allied Softball season comes to a close with the team saying goodbye to the graduating buddies and athletes. Three athletes and two buddies will be leaving the team. 

Nathan Ossakow, a superstar athlete who has played for 15-seasons including soccer, bowling, bocce ball and softball. His smiling face brightened each practice bringing a positive attitude consistently. He will be remembered for his accepting and friendly personality to everyone. 

Amanda Torres has been a part of the allied program for every season she has been in high school. Her skills have greatly improved over the past few years of her involvement in soccer, bowling, bocce ball and softball. Her love of dancing and singing will be missed next year as she heads to Towson University!

Larissa Maits passion and vivacious attitude made everyone around her smile. Her ability to make friends with everyone is outstanding and raises the energy of the games. She has played soccer, bowling and softball on the Allied teams. Maits will be attending Towson University in the fall. 

Sophia Paranzino has been a buddy for all 12 seasons. She received the Iron LionHeart award and the Tradepoint Atlantic Allied Sports Scholarship. Her kindness and compassion has been outstanding during her years serving in the Allied program. Paranzino will be studying psychology at Boston College in the fall. 

Sydney Audlin served as a buddy for 4 bowling seasons and the 2022 softball team. Her scoresheet skills were vastly helpful along with her engaging attitude. Next year she is going to James Madison University as a biology major on the pre-med track. 

The Allied Softball team will miss the seniors that have spent many years playing and supporting athletes.