Dulaney Horticulture class presents first-ever Valentine’s Day Rose Sale

Anna Tuong

Dulaney High School (DHS) Horticulture students have organized their first Valentine’s Day Rose Sale. The sale will take place on Feb. 12-14 directly outside the main cafeteria during all lunches.

Pink, white and red roses will be available for purchase for $1 each, with free chocolates included with every sale. The DHS horticulture class partnered with Flowers By Bauers, a local florist, to provide the Ecuadorian-sourced flowers. 

The sale is completely student-run. Horticulture teacher John Enders discusses the outstanding effort his students put towards the sale.

“Students have been in charge of everything—from making the advertising to designing the layout and to pricing,” says Enders.

The sale will also offer a chance to take a picture in a Valentine’s Day themed photobooth. 

“Please come and support the DHS Horticulture class, it’s been so fun putting together this sale, and hopefully, you enjoy it just as much,” says Junior and Project Manager Anna Tuong.