Justin Timberlake’s 2024 comeback

Roxanne Hays

Famous pop-star Justin Timberlake has announced his comeback after half a decade of no touring. Dulaney High School (DHS) junior Abby Kay and teacher Belinda Knott are thrilled.

The proclaimed “Prince of Pop,” Justin Timberlake, is planning to tour for the first time in five years. Known for his nostalgic music of the late 90s and early 2000s, Timberlake is making an effort to become all the rave again.

Timberlake’s newest single, “Selfish,” was released on all music platforms, including the radio, in January 2024 and is his first solo single in almost six years. The hit debuted at number nineteen on the United States Billboard Hot 100. The same day of its release, Timberlake announced his official Forget Tomorrow World Tour of 2024, which will include performances at over 60 venues across North America.

Kay has been a fan of Timberlake for over five years and is thrilled to see him releasing new music after his hiatus.

“I’m going to his concert with one of my best friends…I’m so excited to hear some of my favorite older songs and his new ones, too,” said Kay.

Since dropping his tour dates, Timberlake has begun releasing more new music. Just this recent Friday, February 23, Timberlake released another new single, “Drown,” on all music platforms after heavy anticipation.

As the pop-star is set to perform at the CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, Maryland on July 3, many Baltimorean fans are looking forward to attending his show. Knott, a DHS health teacher, has been a fan of Justin Timberlake and his music for several years.

“I think it is awesome that he is making a comeback and doing what he loves. He is extremely talented and puts on a great show,” said Knott.

Knott is looking forward to attending Timberlake’s concert on July 3 and is excited to see his comeback this year.