A look into Dulaney’s Winter Spirit Week

Roxanne Hays

Students share their school spirit by participating and dressing for each spirit theme of the week leading up to Dulaney High School’s (DHS) Winter Formal. Pictured below are some unique highlights of the week.

DHS’s halls were flooded with cheerful students as popular tunes were played in between classes, on Music Monday (1/29).

On Tuesday (1/30), students dressed up to rhyme without reason. Junior Riley Palumbo and sophomore Josh Alvarado were pictured rhyming to “USA and Chick-Fil-A.” Sophomores Laurel Robinson and Sarah Crowley were also pictured rhyming to “DJ and PJ.”

Wednesday (1/31) called for Doodle Day, as students wore white shirts for their classmates to doodle on them with markers. Pictured are junior Heidi Giesler, senior Avery Mortzheim, an anonymous student and senior Diego J.T.

DHS threw it back to the old times, as students were prompted to dress up as a past decade on Thursday (2/1). Many dressed to impress with a 70s, 80s, 90s or 00s look. 

On Friday (2/2), students brought cups and bottles to fill with hot chocolate in their teacher’s classrooms throughout the school day. Pictured with their mugs/cups are sophomore Campbell Feltman and junior Christina Neimiller.