Winter concerts attract Dulaney community

Caroline Hewat

Dulaney High School’s (DHS) winter concerts, a collection of performances from dance, guitar, band, orchestra and choir classes, brought the community together with two performances over the past two weeks.

At Winter Concert A on the night of Dec. 7, DHS’ orchestra played a medley of holiday songs. Following the instrumentalists, the choir group took over, singing festive favorites including “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” After their performance, the guitar class performed “Angels We Have Heard On High,” along with other classics. The groups continued alternating performances, and the orchestra ended the night with an original compilation of many well known holiday tunes. 

On Dec. 14, DHS’ dance company, wind ensemble, concert band, choir and guitar classes put on Winter Concert B. The separate groups went back and forth to showcase their talents and achievements throughout the second quarter. Notably, two dances performed by the dance company were choreographed by junior Shivani Mutreja.