Our mission: to enlighten and to entertain

Poll

How did you hear about our newest edition?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

Students bring Christian faith to Dulaney

Dulaney Christian Fellowship Club (DCF) meets weekly to study the Bible and learn about Christianity. Junior Logan Elkins shares what the club is all about.
Students and teachers gather for morning prayer.
Courtney Guetler

DCF club leads Bible study and prayer circle every Wednesday morning before school, in room 306.

Sponsored by Debbie Hamilton since 2021, this year, DCF club is actively led by seniors Roman Kaminski and Carolyn Jeon, along with juniors Logan Elkins and Laura Esslinger.

“DCF is a club where Christians can gather to learn more about the Bible and go through chapters to study together,” said Elkins, a sibling of one of the DCF founders.

On the international day of student prayer in September 2023, DCF club participated in “See You At The Pole, where students, teachers and staff gathered around the DHS sign to pray over the school year and enjoy breakfast together.

“Normally, we choose one chapter of the Bible to focus on for the whole school year,” said Elkins.

Currently, DCF club is studying the book of John and looking forward to fellowship with their peers at future club meetings. Students are welcomed by DCF to attend club meetings no matter where they stand in their faith and how far along they are in the school year