Seniors suggest: classes to take at Dulaney

Maria Bellios, Staff Writer

After four years and taking at least 22 credits worth of classes, seniors have suggested some classes that everyone should consider during their time at Dulaney.

AP Economics was one of the most suggested classes with Mr. Sutton. Students claimed the class was fun and the most applicable to the real world, and the teacher is helpful with the challenging material. 

AP Human Geography with Ms. Heaps has been named as a good entry into Advanced placement classes . Students have said the material is interesting and invokes information from previous history classes. Students also enjoy the projects they created in the class. 

AP Psychology is another favorite at Dulaney. Mostly sophomores and seniors take this course with Mr. Maranville or Ms. Swam. This class is also widely believed to be a good entry point into AP classes. Students say the content is interesting, and the teachers make the course quite appealing by creating adapting and fun lessons. 

Choir with Mrs. Senita for students that are into music and the theater. Students have claimed it is a class to unwind from their schoolwork, along with making friends who share the same passion of music. This class is definitely great for anyone interested in the theater or students who would like to take a stress-free elective. 

When you  finalize your class schedules for next year, make sure to consider some of the classes that the seniors have suggested.