Seniors to participate in graduation rehearsal

Graduation rehearsal will be held at Dulaney High School (DHS) on May 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.

Those attending are given the chance to walk the halls of DHS as a collective group at 8:15 a.m. if desired. Seniors are asked to meet up at the auditorium lobby. This walk will end at the gym, where the rehearsal will be done. Those not attending the Senior Walk should arrive at the gym at 8:30 a.m.

While there is no specific dress code, appropriate and comfortable clothing is expected. Students’ names will be practiced by speakers, and they will be told what direction they are expected to walk during graduation. 

Senior Class Advisor Brian Velton notes that in order to entice all seniors to come, tickets for graduation at Towson University will be distributed at graduation rehearsal. 6 tickets will be given to each eligible graduate. 

As tickets are limited, it is advised to communicate with friends and those not using all their tickets before requesting them from Melissa Weyforth via a written request to [email protected]. Only 4 additional tickets may be requested per family.